Thursday, July 14, 2011

My First Blog!

My first post! Wow! I don't know where to start!!?!?!?! Ok, ok. My name is Michelle. I am not a cook, I am a college student studying biology. I have no culinary training whatsoever. I cook, good or bad, because I love it! This blog will be a place where I share my cooking triumphs and (hopefully very few) failures. And with that...let's begin!

This past semester I have come to fall in love with a blueberry crumb muffin the local deli near my college sold. The budding little chef in me needed to try and duplicate them but  time after time my muffins came out as a disappointment. They were either too dry or didn't have the right taste or the blueberries didn't cook enough. Today, however, I think I have found the answer to my little blueberry prayers!

Behold these precious, delicious, blueberry gems.



















They are moist. They are fluffy. The blueberries bled a tiny bit which is what I was hoping for. I got this recipe from EvilShenanigans.com and of course tweaked it a bit to my taste. If you find yourself craving a scrumptious blueberry muffin, don't hesitate to make this one. Definitely a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment